Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Kept it too real (by plies)

I made money wit you n I showed u were I live you talking bout you don’t understand what real is when it came to you pu*** a** n I would have killed but it was my fault I kept it I too real

We shot at people and hid in bushes together you had me fooled I thought you was my fuc*in n
I would have did 100 years for ya cause I fu**s wit ya
You told me what a good heart in these streets would get a n not a mutha fu**in thing but a sad picture it hurt me when I found out you had pu*** in yo heart n I neva thought I would say this but mutha Fu** a friend because ya dawg will be the one that cross you in the end the sh** I knew now I wish I knew back then
But goin through it wit a fu** n is wat make a man
I treat yo pu*** a** better then my own kin
When a n is locked up or broke that when they claim they love you then

I made money wit you n I showed u were I live you talking bout you don’t understand what real is when it came to you pu*** a** n I would have killed but it was my fault I kept it I too real

What was mine was yours but what was your wasn’t mine
If a n would have told me you was flow I would have thought he was lying
But every n gone show his hand in due time
I kept it so real wit you that I was to blind
Cause I so busy showing love dat I didn’t see the signs
When you needed me pu*** I came through every time
Whether you right or wrong fu** n I would ride
But you envied me in the back of yo mind
You wasn’t a 100 n you was real part time
I broke you of when them fu** n’s wouldn’t give you a dime
I didn’t owe you nothing I just wanted to c u shine
You neva gave sh** I had my own grind and I didn’t need yo choppers I had my on nine
Im a 100 I done did me and yo time
If you can’t trust yo own homies who can you trust
I got my pride in my choppers and to me that’s enough


I made money wit you n I showed u were I live you talking bout you don’t understand what real is when it came to you pu*** a** n I would have killed but it was my fault I kept it I too real

and God aint making you fu** n like he used toa n he’ll believe his ho* now before he believe youand cuz u thug wit a n don’t mean the love true it use to matter what you and yo n done been through n can be ya dawg one day and turn pu*** out the blue a fu** n gone do what a fu** n gone dobetter off running by yo self if you only knew don’t mean that n a hunter cuz he’ll fu**ing shootand money don’t mean he real cuz he got loot if a n heart ain’t right no telling what he’ll do and real n extinct its only a fu**ing few cause 99% of these fu** n’s ain't true

I like this song because it is real it talks about stuff that really happen to people or even you cause can’t trust every smile u meet.
This piece connects to my life because when I was younger I had people that I thought was my friends and was fonnies they was jealous of me and was just wanted what I had.

No comments: